Interested in receiving email updates on forthcoming titles and appearances? Click to subscribe to my mailing list.
- My essay collection, It’s Just Nerves, is brand new from from Squares and Rebels Press.
- My full-length poetry collection, Burn This House, was published by Red Hen Press in 2013. See what reviewers are saying here.
- My second poetry collection will be out with Salmon Poetry in 2019.
- I’m the editor of The Best New British and Irish Poets 2016, and a co-editor of the anthology The Poet’s Quest for God.
On the Air:
- with The Review Review,
- with Timothy Connor Dailey at Front Porch Journal,
- with Michael Noll at Read to Write Stories,
- with Michael Schmeltzer at Mayday Magazine,
- with Jenn Givhan at Red Sun Mother,
- with Katharine Hunt at The Review Review,
- with Natasha Stagg at The Sonora Review.
My essays appear in these (among many other) publication:
My poetry appears in these (among many other) publications:
- Verse Daily
- The Weekly Rumpus
- Best New Poets 2009
- Poetry Northwest
- Southern Indiana Review
- The Cincinnati Review
- Copper Nickel
- Bellingham Review
- The Normal School
- Vinyl Poetry
- South Dakota Review
My literary reviews and how-to articles appear in:
- 2011 Poet’s Market
- 2012 Poet’s Market
- 2013 Poet’s Market
- Women’s Review of Books
- The Los Angeles Review